Friday, January 13, 2012

January 10th


Today I can tell you at the very least I rode Bristol since I have this picture from Facebook:
She was very good! I also have these pictures that my boss took:

She was a good girl even though I wasn't asking for too much. She's the first horse I've ridden here who feels "drafty" when you ride, so it was a surprise in that sense, but she was probably the easiest ride so far. Good girl!

I also logged with a pony this day! I got to harness and drive Dice all by myself to bring two trees up to the wood stove. Photographic proof! Pretty cool! Also, note Turbo, the dog, making sure the tree didn't get away :) I was more surprised by his barking and growling then Dice was!
This was a cool day for sure!




Childhood:
This is vague and I don't feel like writing too too much. My childhood was good! No complaints. I don't like to dwell on the past since everything that happened (good or bad) has contributed to the person you are and the place you are in, and for that alone you should be thankful. I'm very proud of who I am and what I've done and what I've yet to do so my childhood must have been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment