Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14

Today. Today was long. And to be honest, I'm really over being here I think. I just want to be back at school with my friends in my bed making my own schedule again. Nevertheless, I'm still chugging away up here and it was my 3rd morning doing all the stalls myself. Thank god there's only one more morning of that... more horses went out today normal normal normal. Just cleaned some tack and took care of Willies, Elsey, Chablis, and Bristol's legs. Ugh they all just need normal clean stalls and the problem might very well fix itself, but whatever.



Something I'm Reading: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. SO GOOD. I started it yesterday morning and I'm already about halfway through even though I've been working all day. Its very good so far, and defiantly living up to all the reviews and hype. I really want to see the movie now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment