Friday, January 13, 2012

January 11th

Today I rode Grace and Chablis again, both of them out in the field this time. Chablis was a hard ride just because she is a bit of a brat and didn't want to go where I wanted and got mad when I made her do it! We had a trying trip around the field in both directions and then settled into the circle area and managed to end with a nice realized trot in a mostly round circle, so I called it a success. Grace was better then Chablis, but I didn't ask as much since this was just my first time in the field with her. We headed straight to the circle (which has a fence on one side, and the treeline on the other, giving you a corner) and worked on an easy walk and trot where I wanted her to be on the circle. She was also not a fan of going where I wanted her to, but she got over it and again, we ended with nice easy trotting in a figure 8 within the circle so I called it a day. I hope the weather cooperates and I'm able to work both of them out there again because I know they'll only get better as time goes on!

Where I sleep:
Currently, in this weird house with no doors! I have 3 rooms and live in 3 places at the moment, so this is an interestined question. I love both my real rooms, with my one at school probably being my favorite. Currently though, this bed is not bad by any means and I sleep ALOT (usually from 7:30-9 until 6:50 in the morning. I don't know that I've ever gotten that much sleep for an extended period of time, but man, I defiantly need it up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment