Monday, January 2, 2012

Why you ask?

I'm starting this for a number of reasons. The first would have to be that I've been an avid blog reader for 3 or 4 years now, following 40 blogs at this moment ranging from horses to beauty to health to medical. You could say I have varied taste.
Secondly, I have a close friend who started a blog during her first semester in college in order to keep us all updated and to muse about college life and reading her posts both keeps me close to her and provides me with considerable entertainment because, well, she's entertaining!
Thirdly, as cliche as it is, I decided that for this New Years I wanted to hold myself to a legitimate resolution, to do SOMETHING once every day for an entire year. Plenty of people do it, bloggers, volggers, tweet-ers...they've all succeeded, so I can too!

So, here-in lies the purpose. To post EVERYDAY for an entire year, or at least post about every day for an entire year since it is already the 2nd of January where I am, though in my defense, I haven't slept yet so it seems like its still January 1, 2012.

To start out, I found a month long photo challenge that I thought would be a good introduction to every day posting, so we begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment