Friday, January 13, 2012

January 12

Today it snowed! we got about 6 or 8 inches I believe? Ponies spent the day tucked inside, and I actually took a break in the morning and finished Ishmael which was a great read. I went out in the afternoon and groomed and powdered Chablis, Bristol, Elsy, and the Babies (Sounder, Raptor, and Bailey) and then called it a day. Everyone was very well behaved, and MAN do the grown ups like it when you powder their scratches, their little lips go crazy as if they are grooming back, it must be horrible have itchy legs and no being able to do anything about it, so I can understand why, but its still so funny! The babies were much improved over their first time on cross times and all of them stood like rocks for the most part. Bailey still needs some work, but he seems to be the least mature when separated from the other two. He also jumped into the stall STRAIGHT onto my foot with incredible accuracy, but it feels fine now so no harm done. I should work on that with him soon. I've lost some motivation and it was nice to have an easy day.

Close up?
No thanks, all appearances have been let go working up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment