Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Janurary 3rd

I'm a day late for this one, but I was WAY to tired last night to think about posting. Its been a whirlwind driving up here, settling in, and starting to work. Everything seems really great, the work isn't that bad and I'll get a lot of riding, driving and general training time which I'm excited for. The living situation is somewhat weird just because I'm living in the main house which has very few doors and instead has curtains, call me weird but I'm used to having doors you can close! over all, everything is great though and I'm sure in a few more days all of this will become old news and normal. I

Something I Adore:
Something I adore? I'm really not sure. I kind of had to rack my brain to come up with something but I would say, lately, its learning to make a real connection with people. To let them in to my life quite completely and have that sort of relationship. I started that early in the semester after meeting Nate and Robin and learning that there are people who actually think like me. Well, that and Nate basically yelling at me to realize that although its scary to grow close to someone its completely necessary. This is important because it led me to open up to Chaz, and that has resulted in the happiest times of my recent life and our current relationship. Having that trust and constant line of communication is such a wonderful feeling, and although it's never going to be easy for us its completely worth it.
The year ending this year was strange for me because it ended SO WELL, with me being honestly satisfied with everything in my life. I didn't have something I wanted to change or wanted to put behind me. Everything is just really great, and I'm happy that all my bad luck is finally coming back to me in the form of good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment