Friday, January 13, 2012

January 8th




Guess what? I have a record of something that happened today! I must have groomed Truffles because I uploaded a picture to Facebook of her :) Pretty girl, huh? Apprently she's harder to sell because hard-core shire owners don't like that her blaze isn't perfect. I think its cute :) she's ready to be broken in so I was fitting tack to her and leaving it on for a while to see how she reacted. She seems ready to go, but I don't know that I want to be the first.
Also, we must have driven Bristol because I have this picture of her all tacked and ready to drive. We used her to bring in hay from the hay barn to the real barn so it would be ready for the night. V drove, but it was my first time working with chore driving so I just watched and learned what was going on. At the end I drove her to take the sled off, and it was good :)


______



Your Sky:
Well, look at that, I took this awesome picture of the sunset on the 8th. Talk about convenient. Also, this is from Tuesday, but still, HOW PRETTY. This is part of why being up here is so awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment